Built in North Carolina since 1988 and tested against the challenging conditions of the Outer Banks, Regulator boats offer a full line of the finest in offshore sportfishing boats.
The 25 Series
The 25 goes above and beyond what you would expect from a mid-size boat. Great speed, fantastic fuel economy and an incredibly well-balanced ride come standard so you can fish the canyons in comfort or bring the family aboard for everyday fun. Choose the 2X Deluxe Tackle Center for serious sportfishing and enjoy spacious seating, ample storage, freshwater transom shower and standard head.
Regulator 25 Specs
- Length: 22’ 9”
- LOA: 25’2″
- LOA with Bracket & Engines: 30’0″
- Beam: 8’10″
- Dry Weight with Engines: 7,500 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 160 gallons
- Deadrise: 24 degrees
- Center Forward Storage: 145 quarts
- Forward Seat Fishbox/Dry Storage (2): 160 quarts
- In-Deck Fishbox/Locking Rod Storage: 408 quarts
- Console Cooler Seat: 64 quarts
- Head Holding Tank: 10 gallons
- Freshwater Tank: 21 gallons
- Transom Livewell: 23 gallons
- Transom Fishbox: 120 quarts
- Draft w/ Engines Up: 24″
- Draft w/ Engines Down: 33″